Membership Will Also Unlock Access and Exclusivity, Behind the Paywall, to Perks Like Points for Every Purchase, NFTs, Metaverse Opportunities, Early Ticket Access, Experiences, Events, Content Exclusives, Merchandise Discounts, Prizes, Artist Collaborations and More
Starting in Calendar Year 2022, Combining Over 1.25 Million Subscribers and 170,000 Members; All Will Receive Limited Edition FounderCoins That Can Be Used Across Company Flywheel
Target to Have 2 Million Eligible Members By March 31, 2022
170,000 Initial Members Added So Far During Fiscal Year 2022 (Average revenue per transaction just over $69)
LiveOne (Nasdaq: LVO), a global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video, and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy, and pop culture, and owner of LiveXLive, PodcastOne, Slacker Radio, React Presents, Gramophone Media and Custom Personalization Solutions (“CPS”), announced today that it is launching a new LiveOne Membership offering in 2022.
As the music and entertainment industry continues to merge experiences, the new membership offering will include access to:
- 30 million songs
- 500 curated and DJ-hosted radio stations
- 1,000s of livestreams
- 300+ podcasts
- Exclusive PPV events
- Exclusive live events
- Weekly updated original content & daily news, interviews & tentpoles
- Festivals & concerts
- Catalogue of performances
- Behinds the scenes access
- Virtual meet & greets
- Discounts on exclusive LiveOne & Artists merch
- Discounts on digital PPV events and Physical tickets
- Points and tokens for every transaction on LiveOne platform
- Prizes to include experiences, tickets and “Win a Tesla!”
- Surprise and delight collaborations with celebrities, artists, brands and events
- Access to exclusive NFTs created by artists and brands
“The future of the music and entertainment business is highly engaged superfans. The key to engagement is great experiences and the key to superfans is data. The core of our membership platform is to aggregate a better understanding of our members to create better experiences for our members and fans and valuable insights for artists, creators and brands,” said LiveOne’s CEO and Chairman, Robert Ellin. “Creating the connection between the content and our audience is something we’ve always been proud of. Now, we can bring something all-encompassing to our users as we continue to diversify and expand each and every day.”
Becoming a member is as easy as it is integrated across our platform. Any fan that bought a ticket to one of LiveOne’s pay-per-view events, or a hoodie at one of our existing events or even a personalized cap from CPS is now a Member!
The new LiveOne Membership will also feature an integrated digital wallet to be used seamlessly via our app or login across all our platforms and services, from metaverse to the concession stand and back.
LiveOne has been a leader with music related digital tokens, offering the first-ever NFT music festival poster for its original franchise Music Lives in 2020 and again breaking new ground with the first NFT PPV ticket issued. LiveOne plans to expand its offerings for talent and fans by launching digital cards and NFTs for every artist. Giving fans and talent access to these collectibles across its flywheel. Additionally, LiveOne is looking to create a blockchain based digital token solution that will allow members in the future to use blockchain technology to access the company’s services.
Starting in calendar year 2022, combining LiveOne’s existing user base of 1.2 million+ subscribers, and the 170,000 new members accumulated over the fiscal year 2022 through pay-per-views, live events, and hybrid concerts, will all have access to the new LiveOne Membership, with a target to have 2 million eligible members by March 31, 2022.
LiveOne’s current subscription offers ad-free listening, unlimited skips, offline listening, personalized recommendations, and on-demand play to create the laid-back, free, private listening experience – which will all be part of the new Membership program.
LiveOne Members will receive the following starting in early 2022:
- LiveOne app opens the doors for any of its events, anywhere and everywhere across the globe. LiveOne events members will have:
- A VIP entrance – to get early entry
- Special members discounts
- Up to 20% off on festival merch
- Behind the scene stage tour
- 20% off of certain food and beverage items
- Unique hybrid music and entertainment experiences and exclusive content: specifically LiveOne’s franchises like LiveXLive Presents: Rooftop Series, Backyard Sessions, Music Lives, Spring Awakening, Self Made, Music Lives: Ballerfest, LadyGang Live, The Snubbys, endless album release events, live vodcasts, after-event parties, and gated exclusive livestreams and PPVs and members-only sneak peaks Passes to in-person and virtual meet and greets with artists: connect with the artists fans love in a more authentic way than ever before.
- Major Pop Culture Events – LiveOne also anticipates being at major events like the Super Bowl, Art Basel, Grammys, Oscars and other pop culture events. LiveOne will take its members along for the original and exclusive experiences. Everything from special shoulder events, PPVs, audio selections curated by Artists and celebrities, and passes to attend in person and specialty merchandise.
- Free film screenings and documentaries, private concerts, panel discussions and workshops in select cities.
- Members-only Q&A’s with LiveOne’s selection of podcast hosts and radio DJs.
This is just the beginning as LiveOne further develops its Membership offerings. It will evolve and change based on our members’ feedback as well.
LiveOne’s new name captures the core of its brand’s mission to be the most comprehensive platform for talent and fans alike for music, sports, esports, social media influence, lifestyle, podcasting, merchandise, publishing and technology. The combination of acquisitions and the expansion of products and franchises has facilitated LiveOne becoming a top-rated music, entertainment and media services company. It has the first talent-centric platform focused on superfans and building long-term franchises in on-demand audio and video, podcasting, vodcasting, OTT linear channels, PPV, and livestreaming. Its model includes multiple monetization paths including subscription, advertising, sponsorship, merchandise sales, licensing, and ticketing.