Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), a top digital marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, today announced it was awarded seven of the top prizes at the 2021 AVA Digital Awards, an annual global competition that honors excellence in digital creativity, branding and strategy. The three Platinum awards and four Gold awards highlight GMG’s work in digital advertising, content marketing, graphic design and technology PR on behalf of its clients over the past year.
“These seven awards get 2021 off to a great start,” said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. “We’re excited about what lies ahead this year for our clients as we hope the world begins to return to a relative state of normalcy and our partners in the technology community continue to meet the challenge of propelling innovation forward during difficult times.”
The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design, and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication. The awards program is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
GMG’s Platinum awards include:
- Best Integrated Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and national publicity campaign for User1st, a provider of digital accessibility software, that generated highly qualified business leads, directly attributable revenue and media coverage in top-tier business and technology trade publications
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part B2B blog series for User1st that highlighted the positive business impacts of web accessibility for people with disabilities
- Best Online Visibility/Reputation Management Program: A strategic communications campaign for a founder/president at one of the top 50 independent insurance brokerages in the U.S. that delivered a combination of top-tier media coverage, social media visibility and business awards
GMG’s Gold awards include:
- Best Online Guide: An online resource, The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising, for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and distribution services for charitable giving, that provides a wide array of resources for increasing online donations-
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part blog B2B series for Skyllful, a provider of a digital adoption platform, that highlighted the business benefits of implementing a digital training program for frontline workers so they can use their mobile apps and devices efficiently and effectively
- Best Blog Series: An 8-part blog series on the GMG blog about the best practices in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology PR
- Best Ebook: An ebook for Hausera, for online kitchen and bath retailer, that highlighted the results of a national survey of homeowners about their attitudes about home renovations and remodeling projects
The seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards add to a lengthy list of recent recognitions for GMG’s excellence and leadership in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology public relations. They include eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards, two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and a Gold 2020 Communicator Award.