Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) today announced Veeva Vault CRM for Medtech, a unified customer relationship management (CRM) and content management application built for medtech sales teams, key account managers, and medical affairs professionals. Currently available for early adopters, Vault CRM enables medtech companies with industry-specific capabilities that meet their diverse, ever-changing requirements without the need for costly customizations or time-consuming integrations. With a single CRM application that includes content management capabilities of the Veeva Vault Platform, medtech companies can drive user adoption across commercial and medical teams for greater efficiency and visibility.
Built for specific industry needs, Vault CRM provides:
- Inventory management of stock as it moves across field teams, customers, and patients
- Surgical case management to track specific product use by healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Stakeholder navigation across HCPs, hospitals, laboratories, health systems, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
- Content traceability through edits, approvals, and distribution, including agreements
- Connection with Veeva Vault PromoMats to streamline the digital content lifecycle
“Medtech business processes span a wide variety of stakeholder data, content, and communications across in-person and digital channels,” said Frank Defesche, senior vice president and general manager of Vault CRM. “Companies will no longer need to pull this information together across systems, files, and emails because they will now have a single application with Veeva Vault CRM for Medtech. Veeva Vault’s unique ability to handle content and data can streamline end-to-end business processes to eliminate silos, increase collaboration, and strengthen customer relationships.”
Built on the Veeva Vault Platform, Vault CRM enables medtech companies to bring together commercial functions across sales, medical, and marketing with product development, including clinical, regulatory, and quality. With a connected ecosystem from development to commercialization, companies can seamlessly share information across teams while maintaining control and compliance.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!