Salesforce, [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, today announced that Einstein, the first comprehensive AI for CRM, now delivers more than 80 billion AI-powered predictions every day across all Salesforce products for sales, service, marketing and commerce. The new all digital, work-from-anywhere world has accelerated our customers’ use of Einstein to sell smarter, deepen customer relationships, scale customer support and personalize experiences, from anywhere.
IDC predicts1 that global spending on AI will double in the next four years – reaching $110 billion in 2024 – as companies see an opportunity to boost innovation, improve customer service and automate routine tasks so their employees can focus on more strategic work.
AI is now an imperative, not a nice-to-have.”
MARCO CASALAINA, GENERAL MANAGER OF EINSTEIN, SALESFORCE
“AI is now an imperative, not a nice-to-have. Einstein substantiated what many have asked for years: How and when will AI really drive enterprise-level value, at scale,” said Marco Casalaina, GM of Einstein. “The pandemic forced companies to invest in the technologies that quickly add value. Einstein does exactly this by working invisibly behind the scenes to predict customer behavior and preferences, at scale.”
Einstein: Delivering AI-powered predictions at incredible scale
Einstein makes applications smarter with built-in automation and AI on top of existing CRM data. Einstein gets smarter with each new piece of data added to a customer’s CRM, which makes Einstein uniquely positioned to deliver the best outcomes for sales, service, marketing and commerce.
- Einstein Platform: More than 80 billion predictions* every day across all Salesforce products (sales, service, marketing, commerce)
- Einstein for Service: 300% increase in Einstein Bot sessions since February of this year – a 680% increase compared to 2019; 700% increase in predictions for agents assistance and service automation (year over year)
- Einstein for Commerce: 300% increase in daily predictions for Einstein for Commerce in Q3 2020 (year over year)
- Einstein for Marketing: 67% increase in Einstein for Marketing Cloud daily predictions in Q3 to help marketers create more personalized messages over email and mobile channels
- Einstein for Sales: 32% increase in converting prospects to buyers for customers using Einstein Lead Scoring by providing insights about past customer interactions
- Einstein Search: More than 1.5 million natural language searches per month (1.5 natural language searches every second); 100+ million personalized keyword searches per month.
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates follow us on Google News Martech News