HealthKey Summit announced today that its second event will be hosted on March 12-13, 2024. The inaugural Summit in 2022 attracted more than 340 attendees, 80+ speakers, and 20+ sponsors. With a focus on “Unlocking the Future of Healthcare,” the conference brought together leading executives, entrepreneurs and experts within the healthcare and business communities. Key speakers included:
- Brian L. Roberts, Chairman & CEO, Comcast Corporation
- Meera Mani, M.D., Partner, Town Hall Ventures
- Steven H. Collis, Chairman, President, & CEO, Cencora
- Patrick Kennedy, Former U.S. Representative & Founder, The Kennedy Forum
- Cheri Mowrey, Head of US Healthcare Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley
- Gregory E. Deavens, President & CEO, Independence Blue Cross
- Kevin Mahoney, CEO, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen & Promise Fund of Florida
- and many more!
HealthKey 2024, an event intended to continue pushing the boundaries on what is next and what is possible in healthcare, will be hosted by Brian Communications – a national strategic communications agency – and Futuretense Health – the firm’s dedicated healthcare arm. Topics will include AI and digital disruptors, the evolving role of pharma, health equity, the advancement of the healthcare workforce, mental and behavioral health, and the rapidly growing impact of federal, state and local governments.
Returning lead sponsors include Cencora (formerly AmerisourceBergen), Comcast and Independence Blue Cross. The opening session on the evening of March 12 will be hosted at Cencora’s new campus in Conshohocken, Pa. and the full-day session on March 13 will be hosted at the Comcast Technology Center in downtown Philadelphia.
“We are in the midst of an ever-changing healthcare space with new technologies, partnerships and innovations regularly emerging. Gathering some of the industry’s biggest names and brightest thinkers creates an amazing environment of collaboration,” said Brian Tierney, CEO of Brian Communications and Futuretense Health.
Tierney continued: “The inaugural HealthKey Summit was a tremendous success and our objective for the 2024 event is to build upon the momentum of last year’s event. The 2024 event will enable leaders and changemakers across the healthcare industry to continue working together towards new solutions and new partnerships.”
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News