Khoros, an award-winning leader in digital-first customer engagement software and services, today announced the winners and finalists of the 2022 Khoros Kudos Awards. The third annual awards recognize visionary brands that lead digital transformation, drive growth, and create sustainable efficiency.
This year, the Khoros Kudos Awards received almost 80 submissions from global brands across 11 categories. Each shared their successes from the past year, like Truth Initiative leveraging Khoros to support people quitting smoking and vaping with EX, or Zoom registering 100K members within five months to support the massive increase in usage.
The 2022 winners and finalists for each category were announced at Khoros Innovate, the company’s customer and innovation event:
- Holistic Customer Engagement Platform: Viessmann (Winner), General Motors and Swisscom (Finalists)
- Best-in-Class: Community: Three Ireland (Winner), PowerSchool, and Spotify (Finalists)
- Best-in-Class: Digital: Orange Belgium (Winner), Bell Canada and Virgin Plus (Finalists)
- Best-in-Class: Insights: Intuit (Winner), Verizon Communications, Inc. and Randstad (Finalists)
- Best-in-Class: Social: BMW x Accenture Song (Winner), Promega and Thermo Fisher (Finalists)
- Bottom Line Savings Rock Star: Flexera (Winner), Upwork and Verizon Communications, Inc. (Finalists)
- Engagement for Good: Truth Initiative (Winner), Révolutionnaire and Alteryx (Finalists)
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Zoom (Winner) and Vodafone Portugal (Finalist)
- Partners for Life: Palo Alto Networks (Winner), Target and Virgin Plus (Finalists)
- Rookie of the Year: F5 Networks (Winner) and Zoom (Finalist)
- The Innovator: General Motors (Winner)
“We are so excited to recognize the hard work and innovation these brands put into their digital customer experiences,” said Dillon Nugent, CMO at Khoros. “It’s incredible to see how our customers leverage our Khoros platform and services across various industries and functions to positively impact their customers, their teams, and their business’s bottom line. Congratulations to all our Khoros Kudos Award winners and finalists!”
Khoros Kudos Award winners and finalists were determined through a two-step process including initial peer voting by way of “kudos” (similar to “likes”) on Atlas, Khoros’s brand-owned community, and then those scores were combined with the evaluations of a panel of judges (comprised of Khoros leaders and independent industry experts).
To view all submissions from the 2022 Khoros Kudos Awards, visit Atlas here. For more information about Khoros and its digital-first customer engagement platform and services, visit khoros.com.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!