RTB House, a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies, today announced the company won three Stevie® Awards from the 2020 International Business Awards, highlighting RTB House’s growing global presence in over 30 locations worldwide.
- Marketing/Public Relations Solution – Gold Award – RTB House AI full-funnel marketing solutions: deep learning-based technology fuels the sales funnel
- Most Innovative Company of the Year – Up to 2,500 Employees – Silver Award – RTB House continues to disrupt AdTech industry with innovative solutions
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution – Bronze Award – The RTB House Deep Learning-based AI solution is all about speed, accuracy and personalization
“We’re honored to receive three awards, as our team has worked hard over the past year to bring our disruptive and innovative ad-tech solutions to more and more brands across the globe,” said Daniel Surmacz, COO at RTB House. “We’re a solution-focused company bringing brands and retailers top-notch deep learning AI technology to solve some of the ad industry’s toughest challenges. These awards are a true testament to the hard work of our team.”
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 250 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from July through early September. Some of their comments about RTB House include:
- “RTB House offers companies a perfect solution that ensures lasting brand loyalty and increasing sales.”
- “RTB House breaks the traditional mold of display campaign tactics, in favor of highly personalized messages, using novel DL behavioral models with the ultimate goal of making the online ad experience more meaningful for users.”
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2020 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Company of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Startup of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others. This year’s competition also featured a number of free-to-enter categories to recognize organizations’ and individuals’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Despite the unprecedented impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on organizations and working people worldwide, the number and quality of nominations we received in this year’s International Business Awards attests to the continued outstanding performance of many organizations. The commitment we’ve seen through these nominations to maintaining the success, health, and safety of employees, customers, and communities is truly impressive,” said Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher.