Solvvy, the leading Conversational AI and Automation Platform for Customer Support, today announced record sales growth in Q3 of 2021 along with stellar results from its recent Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey. The company cemented its position as the leading provider of an effortless and modern customer support experience serving the world’s leading brands and their end-users.
“Solvvy continues to be laser-focused on delivering the most intelligent and effortless Customer Support Experience for the brands and businesses we serve and their valued end-users” said Mahesh Ram, Solvvy’s Founding CEO. “Our strong growth is a direct result of our innovative platform and the ROI that we deliver to companies 24×7 on a global scale. Solvvy’s Conversational AI solution works around the clock to reduce inbound support requests, intelligently route issues to the right channels, and provide unparalleled insights to support and CX leaders worldwide. We are particularly proud of our NPS scores as they illustrate our company’s deep commitment to the customers who depend on us to support their high growth and increasing scale while delivering a first-class customer experience.”
Solvvy achieved a number of major milestones this quarter, including:
- Exceptional Business Performance:
- The largest revenue quarter in Solvvy’s history, including triple-digit YoY ARR growth highlighted by strong growth in its Enterprise client base. Solvvy’s Top 10 customers now comprise more than $2.1 Trillion in Enterprise Value.
- Significant new customer wins, including a $15B global leader in banking and payments, the U.S. leader in online ticketing and events, the global leader in direct-to-consumer healthcare information, and a leading home automation provider.
- 150% increase in bookings from existing customers (retention + growth). The Solvvy platform’s advanced capabilities allow increasingly complex support transactions to be fully automated via AI-based customer journeys, further lessening the load for support agents and reducing agent handle times. This allows Solvvy to deliver industry-leading ROI and containment rates while improving the end-user experience for those individuals who value accurate, immediate support from brands.
- Unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction and ROI:
- Solvvy achieved an industry-leading NPS score 3X better than the average scores delivered across industries. An NPS of over 50 is considered excellent and Solvvy’s net promoter score places it in the top 10% of Enterprise companies. As studies by IDC illustrate, companies that work with high NPS vendors like Solvvy “can expect products with higher performance, improved efficiencies, better availability, lower cost, and a better overall experience with the vendor.”
“Intelligent automation in customer support will continue to be a critical success factor for any high-growth business to create competitive advantage,” continued Ram. “Only a true AI-powered solution that can be implemented and deployed without lots of engineering resources can deliver these businesses the faster growth and cost savings they are looking for to be leaders in their industries.”
To learn more about Solvvy’s best-in-class chatbot solution, low-code automations, and insightful analytics, visit www.solvvy.com.
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News