TDCX Inc. (NYSE: TDCX) (“TDCX” or the “Company”), a leading high-growth digital customer experience solutions provider for technology and blue-chip companies, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of US$109.3 million, representing 41.3% year-on-year growth
- Net income of US$22.2 million, representing 46.7% year-on-year growth
- Basic and diluted EPS of US$0.18, representing 46.7% year-on-year growth
- EBITDA1 of US$38.8 million, representing 51.1% year-on-year growth
- Full year 2021 outlook for revenue between US$403 and US$406 million, or S$549 and S$553 million2, representing growth of approximately 26.7% at the midpoint, and EBITDA margins1,3 of between 31.7% and 32.2%.
Mr. Laurent Junique, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of TDCX, said, “We kick off our first earnings as a public company on a strong footing. We were able to achieve record revenue this quarter despite the continued challenges of the pandemic. This is the result of our disciplined decision-making and long-term approach to driving quality growth.
“Through our proven customer experience services model, strong track record, high-performing talent pool and established network in Asia and beyond, we have been able to bring onboard new clients and to gain ground in our newer markets. I would like to thank our people and our clients for their trust and confidence in us. We look forward to supporting more new economy companies in delivering transformative customer experiences as they fuel the growth of the digital economy,” Mr. Junique said.
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News