Now in its 6th Year, This Leading Industry Event, Hosted by Evergage, Will Feature Keynotes from 451 Research, BCG and Evergage – Along with Sessions and Success Stories from Global Brands
Evergage, The 1-to-1 Platform company, today announced the agenda for The Personalization & CDP Summit 2019, to be held Sept. 18-20, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. This sixth annual event will explore the theme of “Connecting in the Age of Machine Learning” – featuring keynotes, case studies, panel discussions, exclusive workshops and more to help attendees synthesize and activate their data to deliver 1-to-1 personalized experiences.
“Organizations today have vast – and ever-growing – quantities of customer data. They’re seeking to tap into that data in a way that brings value to their company and, importantly, to each customer,” said Karl Wirth, Evergage CEO and author of the award-winning book One-to-One Personalization in the Age of Machine Learning. “We look forward to exploring how to harness all that information – applying artificial intelligence and its subset, machine learning, to elevate the customer experience and create relevant cross-channel interactions that drive loyalty, engagement and conversions.”
This premier industry event will bring together more than 300 marketing, e-commerce, customer experience, product management, data analysis and software development professionals. They’ll hear from luminaries and leaders across the retail, technology, financial services, insurance, media, travel and other industries with strategies, techniques and real-world stories on implementing and applying personalization and customer data platform (CDP) technology.
Additional event information includes:
Title: The Personalization & CDP Summit 2019: Connecting in the Age of Machine Learning
- Sept. 18 – Opening reception
- Sept. 19 – Keynotes, panels, breakout sessions, networking reception
- Sept. 20 – Product workshops, breakout sessions, closing reception
Where: The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA
- Abhishek Dalmia, managing director and partner, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Sheryl Kingstone, research vice president for customer experience and commerce, 451 Research
- Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder, Evergage
Additional Speakers: from Abercrombie & Fitch, Buildium, Carhartt, CIEE, Citrix, Evariant, Exact, Imprivata, Matalan, Quick Base, UMB Bank, Vision Retailing and more
More Event Highlights:
- Content and keynotes on the state, value and future of CDPs, and their intersection and increased convergence with personalization engines
- Panel discussions and case studies, with actionable takeaways from real CDP and personalization implementations
- Breakout tracks for B2B and B2C strategists and practitioners, with sessions including “Converting and Connecting with Prospects on the B2B Marketing Site,” “Capitalizing on Shopper Data and the CDP to Deliver Exceptional Retail Experiences” and more
- A look at Evergage’s platform roadmap – including exciting, upcoming features, capabilities and priorities – and Evergage product news
- Networking and cocktail receptions
Customer feedback from the 2018 Summit includes:
“The Personalization Summit 2018 ended up to be another reminder about why great conferences can make a big difference throughout the year,” said Dennis White, web business analyst, Citrix. “Everyone I met reinforced that we’re all in this together, at about the same place, and that we’re turning personalization from an emerging technology into a standard digital marketing discipline.”
Evergage’s Summit comes on the heels of other news for the company. Last month, Evergage was named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines1, positioned the highest overall for ability to execute. Earlier this year, Evergage earned a gold Stevie® Award in The American Business Awards® for improving personalization with artificial intelligence (AI). The company was also named Best CDP in the inaugural MarTech Breakthrough Awards.
For more information on The Personalization & CDP Summit, please visit https://events.evergage.com/summit2019.
1 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines, Jennifer Polk, Martha Mathers and Jason McNellis, July 3, 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.