Post-pandemic, marketers are observing technical revolution and business transformation across the globe. The motive behind the whole transformation is to retain the consumer base and attract new ones. Marketing strategies are built around new ideas and tech innovations. Consumer base building initiatives revolve around the representation of the organization on the internet. There is a need to plan and strategize to publish high-quality content on websites and social media platforms to get recognition in the market.
Content marketing is an effective strategy to increase your visibility in search results, connect with your target audience, and build brand awareness.
For effective content strategy implementation, Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) are offering solutions to streamline content and make plans as per the requirement of the businesses.
It helps upstream the content and creates a standard framework for the social media channels. CMP promotes the content and focuses on key performance indicators (KPIs). Similarly, it is helping business entities to keep consistency and creativity as well. Discover the best content marketing platforms in this blog!
Top 10 Content Marketing Platforms
1. Hub Spot
- Creates end-to-end tools for a better customer experience
- Handles inbound marketing and social media profiles
- Constant support and learning opportunities in Hubspot academy
- Streamlines all work processes
- Simplifies decision-making with real-time updates
- Saves time and brings automation
- Analyze trends and improve interactions with consumers
- Best keyword & SEO research tools
- Personalized and secure experience
- Tracks the impact of all significant content assets
- Assessment of audiences viewing patterns
- Effective promotion of content
- The all-in-one content publishing platform
- Increases engagement through external communications
- Generate new prospects and a new consumer base for client
- Creates high-performing content
- Analyses data points to create a marketing strategy
- Identifies the target audience for a brand campaign
- Expert advice to create a content strategy
- Smart content recommendations for better ROI
- Offers a global talent network to reach diverse industries
- Researches and publishes the best content
- Establishes thought leadership and strengthens influencer network
- Offers automation in content monitoring
- Offers strategic planning and smart execution of content strategy
- Customizes all content and creates a calendar and dashboard
- Integrates all resources for better client management
- Helps grow the online presence of an organization
- Offers flexibility to schedule posts in a timely manner
- Provides analysis of social media footprint
Active customer engagement is what all companies need these days to stay on top of the game. Technology-driven solutions are helping them to do so. CMPs are helping organizations promote their content to attract and generate a new customer base. Content management platforms are helping in brand creation and maintaining client relationships. The motive to focus on content is to influence marketers and the respective audience and make them familiar with your brand. The content marketing system can keep track of the audience on behalf of the client and help build a strategy to sustain in a competitive economy.