Fast Simon, the leader in AI-powered shopping optimization, today announced a drag-and-drop visual editor for its robust upsell and cross-sell product. Now customers can rapidly enable real-time personalized shopping recommendations.
Upsell and cross-sell account for more than 30% of online revenue. Fast Simon’s algorithm uses customers shopping behavior to recommend additional products to increase sales and customer satisfaction. Now, merchants can implement this function on major eCommerce and headless platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce and Magento, without engineering resources.
Fast Simon continues to lead the industry in no-code shopping optimization technology. The company launched the first no-code search and discovery solution for Shopify Hydrogen in September 2022 following its no-code editor for eCommerce search and collections earlier that year.
“At Fast Simon we’re constantly developing solutions that increase efficiency for retailers and improve the shopping experience for their customers,” said Zohar Gilad, CEO of Fast Simon. “Our no-code visual editor for upsell and cross-sell empowers businesses of all sizes with the latest technology. We’ve made it easier than ever to implement personalized product recommendations to boost sales and brand loyalty.“
Fast Simon collects information about shoppers’ behavior and uses data analysis to identify other products they would like. Recommendations are surfaced in real time in an auto-generated widget. The product continuously tracks shoppers’ reactions to the recommendations to improve the model.
- Matches shopper intent with personalized product recommendations in real time.
- AI continuously learns about customers and improves their shopping experience.
- Seamlessly integrates with all major eCommerce and headless platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify Hydrogen.
- A fully responsive widget works across all mobile and desktop browsers and with existing merchant designs.
- Offers lightning-fast page performance to ensure a positive user experience without impacting SEO.
- Uses the Fast Simon analytics dashboard to monitor the process and make changes quickly and easily.
Stay Ahead of the Game with MTC Podcast, Your Go-To Source for Cutting-Edge Martech Insights, the Latest Martech News, and Expert Updates from Top Business Leaders!