HubSpot, the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the second consecutive year for its offering, Marketing Hub.* The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
Customers today want to feel known and valued. That’s why today’s marketers want and need power, ease, and support to help them scale. Unfortunately, many are trying to do so by juggling various point solutions or by using powerful tools that they purchase, but find impossible to use. Built on top of HubSpot’s commerce-powered CRM, Marketing Hub is designed to give marketers access to their customer data and tools in real-time, in one easy-to-use and powerful platform, so they can create personalized experiences that attract, engage, and delight customers in a more connected way. And, thanks to HubSpot’s robust partner ecosystem of thousands of solutions partners and more than 1,100 integrations, the platform can also be extended to meet each customer’s unique needs. From startup to enterprise, HubSpot enables companies to focus on building connections, so they can grow better, connected.
“We’re thrilled that Gartner has recognized us as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for a second consecutive year,” said Steph Cuthbertson, CPO of HubSpot. “Marketers love HubSpot’s ease of use and trust our powerful campaign tools that put them in the driver’s seat. Launches like our enhanced marketing campaigns and customer journey analytics go even further by showcasing exactly how leads flow through your pipeline and pinpointing where to optimize. With HubSpot, you can easily tie spend to results and revenue, enabling you to set up fully omni-channel campaigns that engage your customers, and maximize every dollar of campaign spend by connecting data and teams across the entire lifecycle.”
Recent improvements to Marketing Hub include:
- Marketing campaigns that give marketers a consolidated view of their campaign from inception, to launch, to review
- Customer journey analytics that give marketers the ability to see every customer engagement, understand the multiple paths prospects and customers take to conversion, and better optimize moments that matter to increase conversion
- Ad conversion events that allow teams to power hyper-targeted ads across major ad networks, all while respecting customer privacy
- A WhatsApp integration that allows customers to add a WhatsApp business account to a shared inbox, making it easier to communicate with prospects and customers on their preferred channels
- Product recommendation features that provide marketers with an easy and simple method to pull the products that matter to their customers into marketing emails
A full list of new features and a product roadmap for Marketing Hub can be found here.
Magic Quadrant reports are a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries and Niche Players. The research enables you to get the most from market analysis in alignment with your unique business and technology needs.
View a complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report to learn more about Marketing Hub’s strengths and cautions, among other providers’ offerings, here.
* Source: Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms,” Rick Lafond, Julian Poulter, Matthew Wakeman, Jeffrey Cohen, Jeff Goldberg, 20 September 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.