“Figure out a way to solve a big need or problem; with a solution that is easy and affordable “
1. Tell us about your role in PikMobile?
I am the CEO and co-founder.
2. Can you tell us about your journey into this market?
I sold my first start-up to Google in 2011, and then developed PikMobile as a new type of social network that was ad-free and privacy safe.
3. How do you think technology is upgrading marketing Sector?
At the moment, marketing in the social network sector has become the ‘Privacy Crisis’. Transforming social networking into a safe place for consumers is urgently required.
4. Why do you think content has become one of the most important part of digital marketing?
Effective marketing has always been about communicating the benefits of your brand and your advantages versus other brands. Digital marketing needs to have content that accomplishes those two objectives.
5. How has introduction of smartphones boosted online marketing?
Today almost every consumer has a smartphone in their pocket or purse, and therefore they can potentially see an online message at any time of day and wherever they are at the moment. Before smartphones, online messages were primarily viewed only when a consumer was both seated, and in front of a desktop computer or laptop.
6. How does PikMobile help in content creation and publication?
PikMobile is a smartphone-based publishing system; create the content on your smartphone and immediately publish (or post) the content as free content or paid subscription content.
7. Why according to you, social media marketing is at boom?
Social marketing is booming because that is the #1 place where the consumer eyeballs are available to see a message. Also, the smartphone screen provides a great opportunity for a one-on-one targeting of the message
8. What advice would you like to give to the technology StartUps?
Figure out a way to solve a big need or problem; with a solution that is easy and affordable
9. What is the Digital innovation in sales technology according to you that will mark 2019?
I think 2019 will be the year that major progress was made on protecting the privacy and personal data of consumers.
10. How do you prepare for a Technology-Centric world?
The mass market is always one step behind the fast-moving innovators; so invent early, and market gradually to match up with the slower arrival of the mass market.
11. What are the major developments you are planning, in recent time?
PikMobile is the first fully operational data-safe social network platform designed to replace the ads with a paid content subscription marketplace. The solution to the privacy crisis for both consumers and brands.
12. Can you tell us about your team and how it supports you?
My core team has been together since PikMobile was founded in late 2013. I has a combination of dedicated full-time professionals augmented by software teams in Europe and Asia.
13. Which is the Movie that inspires you the most?
Any one of the movies with Robert Downey Jr. as Ironman.
14. We have heard that you have a very joyful work culture, so can you share with us some of the fun pictures of your workplace?
I’ll send you a few after we have a chance to talk.
15. Can you give us a glance of the applications you use on your phone?
Our Team collaboration software is Slack; both the Mac version and the App. Plus we spend a lot of time using our own PikMobile App.