“Digital consumers today are asking questions in unique ways, and they expect the answers to be sourced in the way they wish to find them “
1. Tell us about your role in R2i?
As VP of Business Development, I identify opportunities for R2i to build and nurture long-term relationships with companies in the Great Lakes/Midwest regions that want insights and performance-based solutions for addressing their digital marketing and overarching business growth goals.
2. Can you tell us about your journey into this market?
Before joining R2i, I led client development and growth for a number of award-winning agencies where I had the privilege of working with many well-known brands, including American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coca-Cola, FedEx, TD Bank, Proctor & Gamble and Voya.
3. How do you think technology is upgrading marketing Sector?
Rapid advancements in marketing technology are helping companies perform to their fullest potential if they know how to pick the proper tools that align with their business goals. What we are seeing is that many marketing organizations are overwhelmed by the pace of change and are far overworked to make sense of the technology that is available to them.
4. How has customer-centric approach enhanced the performance of marketing organizations?
In order for marketing organizations to make the most of their marketing dollars, companies should invest in crafting a unique approach to each of their distinctive targets. It’s important to be fully aware of the tools and technologies in their organization’s marketing technology stack and work collaboratively with partners to increase value realization of marketing and technology investments.
5. How do your strategy & insights services help in delivering better customer experience?
Our insights help marketers accelerate their brands towards reaching their best digital performance, broadening the depth of relationship with their audiences and increasing return on marketing investments.
6. What tips would you like to give to the marketers among our audience to improve their customer experience?
Leverage audience insights, behavioral targeting and personalization to evolve both human and digital experiences as well as trust with your brand. For example, college students do not relate to ads tailored towards families with young kids, or vice versa.
7. What specialties of your digital marketing solutions differentiates it in the market?
We help marketers win in their ownable space, build deeper relationships with their audiences though omni-channel engagement and realize the utmost value from their marketing technology for driving measurable impact.
8. What advice would you like to give to the technology Start Ups?
Do not compare yourself to anyone else. Define your space and wholeheartedly own it. Find an agency partner sooner than later. Your agency ally is the best resource for helping to provide a landscape perspective to not only build your brand, but also capture share of mind and category.
9. What is the Digital innovation in sales technology according to you that will mark 2019?
Anything that delivers meaningful content, builds trust and facilitates buyer enablement.
10. How do you prepare for an AI-Centric world?
Companies should embrace AI, continue to test and learn, and over time, uniquely define how it creates an enhanced and personalized human experience.
11. What are the major developments you are planning, in recent time?
Search is reaching a new level with a massive paradigm shift – moving from chaotic results to verified and meaningful answers.
Digital consumers today are asking questions in unique ways, and they expect the answers to be sourced in the way they wish to find them.
Many times, your company website is the last place a consumer may find their answer.
12. Can you tell us about your team and how it supports you?
We are continuing to build an amazing team. We’re currently 160 brilliant minds with a deep passion for delivering meaningful insights, performance and service excellence. Our pedigree of talent is industry leading across our three key pillars: audience experience strategy & visual design, digital media activation & audiences journey orchestration and technology enablement.
13. What movie inspires you the most?
There are so many. As someone that has built his career developing great relationships and growing companies, of course, Glengarry Glen Ross by Chicago’s very own, David Alan Mamet.
As a movie fan, I greatly appreciate the creativity and innovation Alfred Hitchcock brought to film making. Think about what he did in a time period void of the tech we have today.
14. We have heard that you have a very joyful work culture, so can you share with us some of the fun pictures of your workplace?
We are a culture that believes in working hard and playing hard.
15. Can you give us a glance of the applications you use on your phone?
I have over 150 apps on my phone. My main screen has all of my travel, music, food, games and social media apps.