The global streaming analytics market size reached USD 12.32 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 27.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing need for 360-degree view of customers is one of the key factors expected to drive global streaming analytics market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing need for solutions for predictive maintenance is expected to propel global streaming analytics market revenue growth going ahead. Increasing application of streaming analytics to improve operational efficiencies is expected to further boost global streaming analytics market growth over the forecast period.
However, concerns regarding handling large volumes of data in a decentralized setting is expected to hamper global streaming analytics market growth to some extent during the forecast period.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/652
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Increasing need for services such as implementation and support due to rising deployment of streaming analytics solutions is driving revenue growth of the service segment, which is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR over the forecast period.
- The fraud detection & risk management segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period due to increasing use of streaming analytics to reduce, evaluate, foresee, and regulate the possibility or effect of unpredictable scenarios.
- The media & entertainment segment is expected to register significant growth in terms of revenue share during the forecast period due to increasing consumer preference for obtaining multimedia content via OTT applications on mobile phones and tablets.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing mobile and tablet sales, rising adoption of connected devices, and increasing disposable income in countries in the region.
- Key players in the market include Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Software AG, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., SQLstream, Inc., Informatica LLC, WebAction, Inc. (Striim), and SAS Institute Inc.
- In February 2019, AllSight Inc. acquired by Informatica LLC. This acquisition will expand business-user engagement for Informatica’s intelligent data platform, powered by CLAIRE Engine, to deliver implementable advanced analytics, which drive long-term customer relationships.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/652
Emergen Research has segmented the global streaming analytics market on the basis of component, deployment, application, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Supply Chain Management
- Fraud Detection & Risk Management
- Location Intelligence
- Network Management
- Predictive Asset Management
- Sales & Marketing
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Grab Streaming Analytics Market Report at Discounted Price@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/652
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
The global metaverse market size reached USD 47.69 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 43.3% during the forecast period. Rising focus on converging digital and physical worlds using the Internet, increasing traction and popularity of Mixed Reality (MR), and the COVID-19 outbreak and pandemic and subsequent developments and outcomes of the situation are among other major factors expected to continue to drive global metaverse market revenue growth.
The global airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) market size reached USD 9.53 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Rising demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), increasing number of terrorist attack and threats, increasing integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics with reconnaissance systems, and rising focus on advancing reconnaissance systems are some major factors expected to continue to drive market revenue growth.
The global optical communication and networking equipment market size reached USD 17.95 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising number of internet users, penetration of smartphones, and high demand for network connected devices.
The global hypersonic technology market size reached USD 6.30 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. Increase in geopolitical tensions around the world, rising government expenditure in state-of-art defense technologies, and increasing number of public-private partnerships for developing hypersonic technologies are some key factors expected to continue to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
The global Virtual Reality (VR) in medical market size is expected to reach USD 3,975.0 Million in 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 31.1% during the forecast period. Virtual Reality (VR) is gaining significant traction for use in medical marketing. Various medical companies are making substantial investments in VR as a marketing tool to promote their products.
The global wireless brain sensor market size has reached USD 391.7 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) is resulting in high demand for wireless brain sensors, which is a major factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.