Despite market volatility due to the global crisis, B2B brands have increased their spending on marketing from 8.1% in February to 11.3% in June of their overall revenue.
Digital Silk, a global digital agency, shared the types of marketing strategies that provide the best ROI for B2B businesses in their marketing investments.
A prerequisite to the top strategies is to have a well-designed, optimized website. It is an essential element of the strategies and without that, B2B digital marketing efforts go to waste.
The top five B2B marketing strategies are:
- Content Marketing works at any stage of the conversion funnel, educates and guides customers and is very flexible.
2. PPC Advertising
- PPC advertising executed correctly allows for narrow targeting, is cost-effective and can be easily scaled.
- Video is great for engagement, versatile and the easiest way for prospects to get information.
- Social media is an easy way to get exposure, gives a brand personality and is great for sharing content.
- Email marketing is universal, has almost endless personalization possibilities and offers very high ROI relative to other channels.
Having a thorough understanding of business goals and target audiences, combined with these marketing strategies, enables businesses to boost their demand generation, lead generation and customer retention.
For more such Updates follow us on Google News Martech News