Highspot, the sales enablement platform that increases sales productivity, today announced its third annual global customer conference, Highspot Spark 2022. As sales enablement becomes a business imperative for companies everywhere, more than 1,500 professionals spanning sales, marketing and enablement will come together to define how sales enablement can increase sales productivity in any economy. The in-person component of the event will take place in Seattle on November 2–3 with select sessions broadcasted live for virtual attendees.
“In the face of challenges from economic headwinds to hybrid work, revenue leaders are asking the critical question, ‘how do I make my sales team more productive?'” said Robert Wahbe, CEO, Highspot. “The answer is Strategic Enablement. Spark is all about bringing together the enablement community to share learnings, invent the future and uplift the enablement discipline as core to a successful revenue strategy. When you unite the brightest minds in the industry around a common purpose, magic happens.”
“Companies can no longer afford to leave revenue on the table,” said Cassandra Eschenbach, Director of Sales Enablement, Office Depot. “The conversations we have at Spark will help guide teams to consistent revenue performance, and advancing sales enablement collectively as a community will benefit our salespeople, our bottom line and our business.”
Highspot Spark 2022 will feature a lineup of top sales enablement experts from data-driven brands and Highspot customers, sharing valuable insights and learnings across more than 25 keynotes and sessions focused on unlocking the business value of sales enablement. The conference will also feature demonstrations of Highspot’s latest transformative capabilities for content, training, coaching and analytics, as well as interactive workshops and discussions where attendees can learn how to maximize their Highspot investment and drive organizational change through the sales enablement function and technology.
- Highspot CEO Robert Wahbe will share not only the vision for Strategic Enablement, but also the blueprint for bringing it to fruition.
- AWS Global Sales Enablement Lead for Premium Support Business Development Dina Berger will discuss how to turn sales plays into an essential force multiplier for your business.
- Hyster-Yale Vice President of Training and Sales Enablement Bob Bladel will share how to impact pipeline by creating tailored pitch templates that seamlessly integrate into a rep’s workflow.
- NTT Group Vice President of Sales Enablement and Transformation Taryn Brophy will divulge how to use insights to develop effective training and coaching programs.
- Office Depot Director of Sales Enablement Cassandra Eschenbach and Senior Product Consultant Reynaldo Espinosa will explain how to manage your content governance strategy among distributed teams.
- Siemens Sales Excellence Project Lead Michael Newman will share key learnings on achieving global scale with thousands of content pieces, and best practices to sustain a well-governed solution.
Highspot customers can register for the in-person and virtual event to join the companies and leaders at the forefront of innovation in sales enablement at Highspot Spark 2022.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!