The company also adds key executives and sets plans to grow from 650 to over 1000 employees by the end of 2021 to fuel continued customer success and growth
ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), has surpassed 120,000 active customers on its CXA platform. This announcement comes shortly after its announcement of $100 million in ARR and 100,000 customers in May 2020.
While businesses across the globe faced challenges and instability due to COVID-19, ActiveCampaign has consistently grown its user base. This speaks to the value of ActiveCampaign’s CXA platform, which was more necessary than ever as businesses embraced digital strategies to engage more effectively with distanced customers through all channels and touchpoints.
Key milestones for the company included:
- Achieving record usage, including 2.8 billion weekly automated experiences and 130 million monthly automated campaigns
- Launching ActiveCampaign Marketplace, which hosts over 400 automation templates and enables customers to run campaigns out of the box. Partners contributed 10% of these templates
- Hosting This Just Works, a full-day virtual marketing-hack event that drew over 16,000 participants
- Releasing three new solutions: CXA for Service, CXA for Marketing, following the launch of CXA for Sales, making ActiveCampaign the only customer experience automation company that delivers a connected experience across the entire customer lifecycle
- Increasing active users of ActiveCampaign mobile apps by 70% within first six months of launching expanded mobile functionality despite anticipated usage dips related to summer and COVID-19 restrictions
- Expanding its channel solutions with Pages, a landing page builder, and Web Personalization, a solution that helps SMBs compete digitally at a price they can afford
- Surpassing 326 integrations, with partners such as Google, Slack, Shopify, Paypal, Stripe, and Salesforce. The company also announced over 85,000 customers are using its integrations, making ActiveCampaign the most widely-used marketing technology partner ecosystem
As further proof of ActiveCampaign’s achievements, ActiveCampaign has received global recognition from notable technology award organizations, including Digiday, Survey Monkey, and Zapier. Earlier this month, the company was named a Chicago Innovation Award winner and received four new badges from G2 which highlight ActiveCampaign’s ease-of-use, results, relationship and implementability. The company was also recognized for its COVID response by TrustRadius, who awarded ActiveCampaign with its Tech Cares award.
To fuel ongoing global expansion, and more effectively support over 120,000 customers, ActiveCampaign welcomed the addition of key executives, including:
- Jenny Coupe, VP of Revenue Marketing
- Weisen Li, VP of Revenue Operations
- Deborah Wiltshire, VP of Corporate Marketing
“I’m equally proud and humbled by the growth and resilience of my team this year,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “This has been a year of tremendous challenge for everyone, and the ActiveCampaign team and community have risen to the challenge as demonstrated by our growth. I’m most proud of the number of customers we’ve been able to add to our community and support their transition to digital marketing.”
“ActiveCampaign has become an essential tool day in and day out for Let’s Dabble Art. By pairing its chat capabilities with automation, emails, and the tools we integrate with, I’m able to connect with customers more meaningfully and really understand the root of what they need,” said Jennifer Vranes, owner of Let’s Dabble Art.
To learn more about ActiveCampaign and access its resources for customers and partners, visit https://www.activecampaign.com/.