Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), an independent global marketing technology and services firm, today announced programming details for EiQ, a virtual experience taking place April 21-22, 2021. The annual event was founded in 2017 by BrightWave, a leading email and eCRM company which was acquired by Ansira in 2019. The email thought leadership and innovation focus from previous years has now expanded to include customer experience (CX) and loyalty.
“EiQ’s evolution is a natural progression as Ansira continues to lead its clients into the future, empowering brands to create seamless experiences for their customers and create true brand loyalists,” said Chief Marketing Officer of Ansira and Founder of EiQ Simms Jenkins. “We have an impressive lineup of speakers inclusive of two inspiring keynotes, notable industry speakers, and thought leaders from our organization. Attendees will learn firsthand about new innovations and cutting-edge performance, and have a lot of fun along the way.”
EiQ agenda highlights include:
- Matthew Luhn, director, writer, and former Pixar Storyteller
- Marcus Collins, award-winning advertiser and brand strategist, and former head of digital strategy for Beyoncé
- Speakers from organizations including Edible, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, CarMax, Neiman Marcus, and Women of Email
- Awards for this year’s “Email Maverick,” “Email Whiz,” “CX Conductor,” and “Loyalty Luminary”
- Insightful sessions like “The Connected Customer Experience,” “Empathy vs. Data,” “Email & Loyalty: The Magical Duo,” and “Email Design Systems for Complex Organizations”
- Engaging breakouts on topics like “DEI in Email & CX – Leaders or Laggards?” “The Rise of Customer Expectations & How CRM Serves Them,” “How to Build a Loyalty Strategy for the Rest of Us, and “Growth Hacking: Doing Amazing Things with Less”
- Dynamic EiQ InterActivities with the event sponsors including cocktail creations, magic moments, tricky trivia, and a freestyle rapper
Registration is still open with options including a free one-day pass for brand-marketers, or two-day passes at $175 for brand-marketers or $500 for vendors.
Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.