Cyara has launched Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud to automate and simplify the migration of contact centers to Genesys® PureCloud®. The new offering is a platform-specific version of the Cyara Accelerator for Cloud Migration and is now available on Genesys AppFoundry, a dedicated online marketplace focused on customer experience solutions.
Cyara is highlighting the ease at which businesses can use its new offering at Genesys G-Summit Europe. Hosted by Genesys, the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact center solutions, the event convenes more than 1,200 industry leaders September 10-12 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Attendees can visit booth 21 in the Partner Pavilion for a demonstration.
The Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud enables businesses to streamline and manage the complexity that can exist when transitioning from an on-premises solution to the cloud. Built on the Cyara CX Assurance Platform, it speeds up the entire development lifecycle for customer experience technology including design, interactive voice response (IVR) discovery and documentation, functional and regression testing, voice quality testing, load testing, and production monitoring.
“We want to ensure that migrating a contact center to the cloud is as simple as possible,” said Alok Kulkarni, CEO and co-founder of Cyara. “Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud helps brands get their cloud-based contact centers up and running twice as fast, enabling them to innovate more quickly and deliver higher-quality customer experiences that differentiate their brand.”
“We are thrilled Cyara is part of the Genesys AppFoundry, one of the broadest, deepest collections of customer experience-related apps and integrations in the industry,” said Jeff Wise, vice president, application and developer marketing, Genesys. “Cyara’s Accelerator gives businesses another path to easily transition to PureCloud. We look forward to helping even more organizations leverage PureCloud to push the boundary of what’s possible in the future of customer experience.”
The Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud takes enterprise customers through five easy steps for migration:
1. Design: automatically discovers and documents any existing interactive voice response (IVR) applications.
2. Build: automatically exports customer experience designs into Genesys PureCloud to seamlessly generate call flows.
3. Test: automatically generates test cases for each IVR path; executes functional and regression tests, including voice quality testing for the agent environment.
4. Deploy: pressure tests for simultaneous connections prior to go-live in Genesys PureCloud.
5. Maintain: continually monitors performance to ensure optimal system performance and provides real-time insights to address any issues that may arise.
With the Genesys Cloud platform as its foundation, PureCloud is built for people and built for change. It is designed for ease of use, radical simplification and speed. It was the first customer experience application to use an API-first, microservices architecture for unequaled scalability, reliability and flexibility for all teams.
For more information:
- Visit the Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud page on the Genesys AppFoundry
- Watch the Cyara Accelerator for Genesys PureCloud overview video
- Read the Cyara blog: The Five Keys to Assuring Your Contact Center Cloud Migration
As the world’s leading CX Assurance platform provider, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day, the most recognizable brands in the world trust the Cyara Platform to deliver customer smiles at scale. For more information, please visit cyara.com.