Lattice Engines, the leading provider of AI-powered Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solutions, announced increased business momentum in 2018 after a stellar 2017. The company increased quarter over quarter bookings by 2x and is on track to be cash flow positive in Q3 2018.
“B2B marketers are increasingly seeking to execute an account-based marketing and sales strategy at scale. They realize the need for a trusted AI-foundation to better understand their target audiences and the best ways to engage with those audiences,” said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO at Lattice Engines. “We are especially excited to see that more and more enterprises are adopting AI and data insights from the Lattice platform to deliver on the holy grail of 1-to-1 omnichannel experiences across the entire buyer’s journey.”
“AI and data are real game changers when it comes to creating higher quality B2B sales opportunities. Not only can we objectively identify which leads should be prioritized for engagement, but we can also significantly enhance marketing and sales automation with real time scoring,” said Laura Wang, VP of Digital and Marketing Operations at MariaDB Corporation.
Also Read: Making of a Successful Marketing Leader
This explosive growth results from some key achievements and milestones the company achieved in the past quarter:
- Launched Lattice Atlas – a single ABM platform that combines 1st and 3rd party data to generate segmentation and personalization for orchestrated omni-channel campaigns
- Evaluated as a leader and strong performer for AI and Account-Based Marketing by a highly-regarded independent research firm
- Published The Revenue Acceleration Rules, a book created for B2B marketing executives looking to jumpstart their 1:1 marketing programs with ABM and AI
- Named High Performer by G2Crowd based on 4.5 out of 5 star ratings from real verified Lattice customers
- Joined the Marketo Accelerate program as the industry’s first Martech partner accelerator, which enables Marketo customers to infuse campaigns with AI-driven data insights, allowing them to engage the right audiences in real-time with personalized messages.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice’s advanced suite of AI-powered Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solutions are built to drive 1-to-1 experiences across the entire buyer’s journey. Our platform helps customers personalize digital experiences to increase the efficiency of their sales and marketing teams by prioritizing contacts for lead and account-based (ABM) programs, identifying net new contacts, implementing cohesive omni-channel campaigns and increasing customer lifetime value. With an unrivaled track record of success and expertise, Lattice is the leader in providing AI-enabled ABM solutions. Customers including Dell, Adobe, PayPal, and SunTrust Bank use Lattice to personalize their marketing and sales conversations with thousands of accounts at scale. Lattice is a Salesforce Gold partner, a Marketo Accelerate Partner and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.