SOMERVILLE, Mass. – June 28, 2018 – Evergage, The 1-to-1 Platform company, today announced the launch of Evergage SmartSurveysTM – enabling companies to design and deliver highly targeted surveys that improve customer relationships. With SmartSurveys, a full and first-of-its-kind Voice of the Customer (VoC) survey tool, companies can ask timely and contextually relevant questions tailored to each prospect or customer – and then use the response data to affect and improve experiences in real time, at the individual level.
“Frankly, it can be really annoying when you open a site or app, and a survey immediately pops up, before the company has actually earned the right to survey you,” said Evergage CEO Karl Wirth. “Oftentimes, the questions are generic, and irrelevant to your session activity and overall interests, and the data collected goes into a black hole. But with SmartSurveys, we’re turning that model on its head. Companies can better engage customers with targeted surveys that make sense – using the information gleaned to immediately present helpful, relevant experiences that improve relationships.”
Product managers, marketers and customer service teams can use Evergage SmartSurveys to design simple or advanced surveys, granularly target them to specific audience segments or individuals, and deploy them across digital touchpoints. When using SmartSurveys, a new module of Evergage’s personalization and customer data platform (CDP), companies can automatically add the information collected to each person’s or account’s unified profile, and render maximally relevant experiences instantaneously.
For example, a financial services firm might detect – based on a visitor’s research and other behavior across the company’s channels – that the person is interested in automobile loans. Later in the same session – or if the person returns to the website in a future session – he could be greeted with a survey that asks: “Are you still interested in auto loans?” If the person says yes, the survey might branch to show a follow-up question, inquiring into estimated time frames. Then, using the data collected, the website experience could change immediately, highlighting the latest loan rates on the very page he’s currently viewing.
Also Read: How to Optimize your Tech Stack in Just 3 Steps
Evergage SmartSurveys is beneficial to companies across industries – from a retailer wanting to know about a shopper’s specific preferences, to a technology provider asking about a prospect’s infrastructure requirements, to much more. Complementing Evergage’s advanced behavioral tracking, which uncovers visitors’ interest and intent, this explicit VoC data delivers valuable additional information about individual preferences.
“We’re using Evergage to regularly run hundreds of personalization campaigns for individuals and segments. With Evergage, we can direct visitors to our free-to-play games and sweepstakes, and value-packed offers that are most meaningful to them,” said Sal Tripi, AVP of digital operations and compliance for Publishers Clearing House and its online property PCH.com. “We’re excited about this new survey functionality. We will finally be able to strategically engage our users with targeted, entertaining surveys, while continually enriching our member profiles with explicit data on their interests and affinities. Best of all, we can use visitors’ responses, in real time, to present relevant content and experiences through Evergage. To date, we haven’t seen any other survey tools that match this. We are aggressively using this new tool to enhance customer loyalty and strengthen customer relationships.”
Evergage SmartSurveys is an easy-to-use add-on module with a user-friendly interface within the Evergage platform – no IT intervention needed. The data collected enables companies to bolster the information in the CDP – storing visitors’ answers as actionable attributes within Evergage to round out profile data. With the SmartSurveys features, companies can:
● Target surveys – deploying questions to granular audience segments or individuals based on their actions, behaviors, company, firmographic details, referring source or campaign, geography or even data passed from another system (e.g., VIP customer status passed from the CRM).
● Employ a wide range of question types and response formats – including radio buttons, checkboxes, Boolean, drop-down lists, text fields, ratings, images and more.
● Act on response data immediately – for example, serving up rule-based or algorithmic personalized experiences, or triggering a follow-up survey or message on a website, mobile app or email.
● Deliver surveys across channels – including websites, web and mobile apps, and email campaigns. The data is immediately accessible for real-time personalization across all of a brand’s touchpoints.
● Access real-time reporting for active surveys – including number of respondents per question, tallies for each question asked and more.
● Ask a series of timely questions over the course of several visitor interactions – rather present a long survey on someone’s first visit. Companies focused on demand generation, for instance, can ask for incremental profile data with each successive download of gated content assets.
● Brand their surveys – customizing them to match corporate design and branding guidelines.
For more information about Evergage SmartSurveys, please see http://www.evergage.com/modules/smartsurveys/.
Also Read: An Insight on GenZ-Centric Marketing
Only Evergage’s real-time personalization and customer data platform (CDP) delivers The Power of 1, enabling companies to transform the dream of 1:1 engagement, across channels, into reality. Combining in-depth behavioral analytics with advanced machine learning, Evergage provides the one solution you need to systematically understand and interact with each person that visits your site, uses your app or opens your emails – one at a time, “in the moment” and at scale – to deliver a maximally relevant, individualized experience. Evergage’s powerful and flexible cloud-based platform delivers personalization to billions of web visitors, improving revenue growth, demand generation and customer success for leading organizations across industries, including Citrix, Endurance International Group, Lenovo, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La and Zumiez. Evergage is a four-time winner in the Stevie American Business Awards, three-time winner in the Golden Bridge Awards and Best in Biz Awards, and two-time CODiE Award winner. For more information, visit http://evergage.com or contact the company on 1-888-310-0589.