Accenture has been ranked #1 in the “HFS Top 10 for Salesforce Services 2020” report, ahead of all 10 competitors assessed. The report considered planning, implementation, and management services for Salesforce solutions globally.
In addition to earning the top position overall, the report also rated Accenture #1 in innovation capability and #1 in ability to execute, leading in eight of the nine categories evaluated martech news.
“Accenture is a strong leader in the Salesforce services market,” said Khalda De Souza, research director at HFS Research, and author of the HFS Salesforce Services Top 10 report. “This is a highly competitive market, but Accenture excels in execution and innovation. It has the biggest pool of certified consultants, and delivers a strong breadth and depth of Salesforce services with a focus on continuous innovation. Moreover, clients commend Accenture on its true partnership relationship.”
Accenture strengths cited in the report include:
- Breadth of services and market experience: “Accenture has an intense focus on training, re-skilling, and upskilling Salesforce consultants. Its full value chain coverage of offerings is strengthened by investment in partnership and acquisitions…Its digital arm, Accenture Interactive, has acquired more than 30 digital marketing agencies around the world, including MXM in 2018. Accenture has the biggest Salesforce practice and number of Salesforce certified consultants in this research. Clients highlight that accessibility to the strong resources is a big strength for Accenture. One client said that Accenture was ‘the best we have encountered or could hope for’ to support a global deployment.”
- Depth of services: “Accenture’s Salesforce Business Group continues to invest in developing new solutions, including industry and horizontal Salesforce assets. Examples include its myConcerto digital platform to create a business case and roadmap for Salesforce clients.”
- Business transformation strength: “Accenture’s Salesforce services methodologies promote interaction between IT, the business, and the service provider. This is supported by more than 200 tools and accelerators, including organizational change management services. Accenture’s Living Business strategy adapts to customer’s continually evolving needs.”
- Continual innovation focus: “In 2018, Accenture launched a new Innovation Center for Salesforce in its San Francisco office, located in Salesforce Tower. This highlights the strength of Accenture as a leading Salesforce partner.”
- Partnership relationship: “Clients commend Accenture on its true partnership relationship. One client said that Accenture was the ‘primary contributor to our success.’”
Yusuf Tayob, senior managing director, Accenture Salesforce Business Group, said, “Our relentless commitment to designing and implementing experiences that deliver data-driven results using Salesforce solutions and our obsession with industry-led innovation is reflected by our top placement in this HFS report. With the world’s largest Salesforce practice, we’re continually investing in our people and skills to help our clients solve their most complex business problems.”
Accenture has completed over 1,400 Salesforce implementations for more than 1,100 global enterprises across all industries. With more than 18,500 Salesforce-skilled professionals, Accenture is certified in all Salesforce industries and clouds. For more information on the Accenture and Salesforce relationship, visit https://www.accenture.com/salesforce.