Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive brand, won five Automotive Website Awards from the PCG Consulting Group, as it continues to provide dealers with digital innovations that create a more engaging, personalized, and streamlined shopping and buying experience. With the 2019 Automotive Website Awards, PCG honored some of the most innovative companies in automotive digital marketing.
“Today’s car-buying environment is evolving rapidly, and consumers are looking for dealers to offer digital solutions that streamline the shopping and buying process,” said Mike Rother, senior vice president and general manager for Dealer.com. “We’re extremely proud to be the recipient of five AWA awards this year. Dealer.com is focused on innovation that connects the online and in-store experience while driving results for our dealer partners.”
Dealer.com solutions received the following awards:
- U.S. WEBSITES: Dealer.com Website PlatformDealer.com websites deliver a modern, interactive, and personalized digital storefront for automotive shoppers through state-of-the-art design, immersive inventory pages and all-new site architecture that ensures speed, security and flexibility.
- DIGITAL MARKETING: Dealer.com Experience OptimizationDealer.com’s Experience Optimization technology creates data-driven personalization across a dealer’s website in real-time and gets shoppers in front of the vehicles and specials that matter most to them. Delivered through automation and based on previous shopper data from Dealer.com, Autotrader, and Kelley Blue Book, Experience Optimization delivers the modern eCommerce experiences that consumers have come to expect and is proven to increase VDP engagement and leads submissions. Visitors who were served personalized recommendations were 2.5 times more likely to click to the vehicle details page, and 12% more likely to submit a lead1.
- WEBSITE MERCHANDISING: Dealer.com Managed Content & CreativeDealer.com’s Managed Services offer dealers cutting-edge strategy and execution to bring dealers the SEO, content and creative, and social media services needed to differentiate their dealership, drive more sales and book more service appointments. Dealer.com’s content and creative team combines agency-grade creative with strategic auto industry insight to deliver custom campaigns that increase engagement across a variety of dealer marketing channels.
- DIGITAL RETAILING: Dealer.com Accelerate Digital RetailingDigital Retailing, powered by Cox Automotive, creates a faster, smoother, and more transparent path to purchase right from the inventory pages on a dealer’s website. The technology allows clients to work deals online just as they would in-store and has been shown to double close rates and increase proﬁtability.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS: Dealer.com Compass Strategy SolutionDealer.com’s Compass Strategy solution empowers dealerships with a comprehensive multi-channel digital advertising strategy tool fueled by a dealer’s goals and market data. It provides dealer partners with data-driven recommendations that form a complete advertising portfolio, equipped with search, display, video and social media options. These suggestions help dealers determine where to spend money across various advertising channels based on business goals.
The City Club of San Francisco hosted the AWA Awards reception on Jan 24, 2019, where Pasch Consulting Group honored the best website and technology products and vendors for car dealers. For more information, and a full list of all AWA Award winners, visit http://awa.autos/.
Dealer.com is the premier digital marketing solution and partner for the automotive industry. Providing an integrated platform of Websites, Advertising, Digital Retailing and Managed Services, Dealer.com allows OEMs, dealer groups, retailers and agencies to leverage advanced digital technology and data to better engage, connect and transact with their customers. The company practices a deep commitment to its culture of innovation, with a focus on health and wellness. Based in Burlington, Vermont, Dealer.com is a Cox Automotive brand. For more information, visit www.dealer.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, 40,000 auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
1 Dealer.com 2017 A/B Shopper Engagement Study