InsightSquared, the leading provider of revenue intelligence solutions, today announced that it has expanded its product to include marketing analytics with a new suite of dashboards aimed at helping marketers better measure, understand, and optimize marketing performance and its alignment with sales goals. Unlike other marketing analytics solutions, InsightSquared designed its marketing analytics for the business user rather than the technical user, enabling streamlined business decision-making based on data.
As many businesses have begun to consolidate their sales and marketing teams, there is an increasing industry demand for analytics solutions that help the full go-to-market organization understand how to measure, analyze, and interpret the relationship between both functions.
“There is no shortage of data or martech, but there is an incredible shortage of insight that business people can use to make better decisions,” said Fred Shilmover, CEO and founder of InsightSquared. “If you have a data science degree and a lot of time, maybe you can answer the key marketing questions, but that doesn’t describe anyone I know making these decisions on a daily basis. InsightSquared’s marketing analytics dashboards will help marketers make better decisions and answer key questions like how marketing activities are impacting sales and, most importantly, what the relationship means for the business as a whole.”
The expansion includes a number of dashboards focused on specific use cases, including:
- Helps users understand ROI on specific activities and demonstrate the impact of marketing initiatives on the bottom line
- Enables users to make highly-informed, data-driven decisions regarding future marketing spend
- Allows users to customize attribution models at any time, based on real-time visibility
- Gives users full-funnel reporting from lead generation to closed-won, answering important questions like how demand generated from marketing progresses through the funnel
- Provides sales and marketing teams with a common language to analyze and strategize actions to optimize performance, enabling teams to “win” together
Planning and Analysis:
- Guides marketers during business planning and helps them understand where to spend marketing dollars based on comprehensive data
- Combines data from multiple systems and compares results over time, giving users the confidence that they are taking the right actions based on specific goals
“Sales and marketing cannot speak a common language unless they are viewing and acting on common data,” said Guido Bartolacci, manager of acquisition and strategy at New Breed, a premier inbound marketing and sales agency focused on full-funnel tactics. “By unifying sales’ view of performance with marketing’s, InsightSquared has played a vital role in creating a unified ‘revenue’ team.”